[governance] Issues concerning standing IGC members

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Jul 29 10:03:45 EDT 2008

Hi Carlos,

Just a clarification.  CPSR agreed to host the list in 2003 and still does.
That is the only connection between CPSR and anything going on here.  I'm
the former president and Robert is a current board member, but neither of us
has been speaking here for CPSR. Yehuda might be a CPSR member, I don't know
(there were about 800 + when I stepped down), but he is not speaking for the
organization and there's really no particular reason to be invoking it in
this discussion.

Cheers,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org