[governance] Issues concerning standing IGC members

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Sun Jul 27 23:16:04 EDT 2008

Yehuda Katz schrieb:
> Foul Carlos, I am not implying anything is "rigged",
> and I am certain the Paraminder is doing a diligent and thorough job,
> in a rather difficult matter to handle.

Can you please help us who are not native speakers of your language to
understand your jokes of misusing the name of some persons? In some
cultures this is absolutely not acceptable. And please be considerate in
the use of language - maybe avoid not standard language.

Norbert
(in Cambodia, where I often have to struggle with missing paper mail, in
or out, or with people of a more "developed" world who insist that I
should rather use paper mail which is supposed to be safer than e-mail,
or who say that I should not use my P.O.Box address for securer
identifcation by using the street addresss - while mail NOT to the
P.O.Box is even more liable to be delayed or lost)

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)

     governance at lists.cpsr.org