[governance] What 'Categorical Topics' would you list on the

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 24 04:33:43 EDT 2008

Yehuda and all,

  I fully understand that this list forum isn't a "Strictly Technical"
group, and it shouldn't be, IMO.  That has nothing what so ever to
do with what I suggested.  BTW, I am already on the ALAC list...
And BTW, it also is not a "Strictly Technical" list forum either...

  Oh yes, and also BTW, I am not a "Strictly Technical" person
either.  So perhaps expanding your thought processes would be
in order...

  So your point is to my suggestion is?

Yehuda Katz wrote:

> Jeff, you simply have to understand that this list is not a 'strictly
> technical' group of people.
> ICANN's ALAC atlarge-list is for that.
> http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2008q3/thread.html
>
> This list is generally for 'Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility -
> CPSR' wherein we are concerned in matters relating to 'Social Responsibility',
> and how to best Govern matters.
>
> Technical aspect are secondary or lower to the primary subject matter.
>
> I just wanted a simple explanation of why you would "submit a specific
> complaint accordingly" and 'What would be the complaint', and  to whom you
> would address the "complaint"
>
> As to editing. please find below your full editorial:
>
> Re:
> Yehuda and all,
>
>   I would urge that Yahoo not be used as currently Yahoo has a significant
> security vulnerability in DNS.
>
> See:
> http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=yahoo.com&token=27201d4a1bc988aa0355408112979019
>
> Should it be used, it would become necessary as a matter of law for me to
> submit a specific complaint accordingly.
>
> --
>
> I am a simple Man, so simple answers work best for Me.
> Maybe you could explain it in layman terms, I'm not looking for argument, I'm
> far to old for that.
>
> So if you would please, try again.

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com