[governance] What 'Categorical Topics' would you list on the

Yehuda Katz yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Thu Jul 24 22:54:32 EDT 2008

Jeff, you simply have to understand that this list is not a 'strictly
technical' group of people.
ICANN's ALAC atlarge-list is for that.
http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/pipermail/alac_atlarge-lists.icann.org/2008q3/thread.html

This list is generally for 'Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility -
CPSR' wherein we are concerned in matters relating to 'Social Responsibility',
and how to best Govern matters.

Technical aspect are secondary or lower to the primary subject matter.

I just wanted a simple explanation of why you would "submit a specific
complaint accordingly" and 'What would be the complaint', and  to whom you
would address the "complaint"

As to editing. please find below your full editorial:

Re:
Yehuda and all,

  I would urge that Yahoo not be used as currently Yahoo has a significant
security vulnerability in DNS.

See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=yahoo.com&token=27201d4a1bc988aa0355408112979019

Should it be used, it would become necessary as a matter of law for me to
submit a specific complaint accordingly.

--

I am a simple Man, so simple answers work best for Me.
Maybe you could explain it in layman terms, I'm not looking for argument, I'm

So if you would please, try again.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org