[governance] What 'Categorical Topics' would you list on the

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jul 23 23:24:05 EDT 2008

Yehuda and all,

  I would urge that Yahoo not be used as currently Yahoo has
a significant security vulnerability in DNS.
See:
http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=yahoo.com&token=27201d4a1bc988aa0355408112979019

Should it be used, it would become necessary as a matter of law for
me to submit a specific complaint accordingly.

Yehuda Katz wrote:

> Sivasubramanian, Aaron, Linda, Lee, David, and Roland,
>
> DONE.
>
> Linda, yours is a tall-order (re.: in terms of communication modalities) that
> may take some time, but we can do it.
>
> Sivasubramanian, you analogies too LinkedIn Answers or Yahoo Answers are easily
> implemented, however I need more information as to the Categorical-References
> that would be listed.
>
> For example, when we take a look at Ainslie Johnson's website we see the
> following Categorical selections:
>
> Link: http://igf-online.net/?language=en
>
> Categories
>   Access
>   Best Practices Forum
>   Critical Internet Resources
>   Development and Capacity Building
>   Diversity
>   Dynamic Coalition
>   Events
>   Online tools
>   Open Forum
>   Openness
>   Security
>   Uncategorized
>   Workshop
>   Archives
> -
>
> These select Topics could be use to supplant the 'Categories' you would see
> on;
>
> LinkedIn Answers
> http://www.linkedin.com/answers?trk=tab_answers
>
> and
>
> Yahoo Answers
> http://answers.yahoo.com/
> --
>
> In my opinion, without being to broad or to technical, these are Categories
> I would like to see in the IGF:
>
> 1.
> Self-Vesting
> What can we do for our own .CC self? (Country .CC Dev)
>
> 2.
> Developing the Local Market (Local Dev)
> What kind of Advertising / Media / Commerce works best?
>
> 3.
> Culturing Skilled Programers (Education)
> How can we educate young-minds with useful Web-skills?
>
> 4.
> Nurturing Public and Civic activities (Social Interaction)
> How can we enable Citizen, Civic, and Public organizations?
>
> --
>
> What 'Categorical Topics' would you list on the IGF website?

Regards,

Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 281k members/stakeholders strong!)
   Abraham Lincoln

P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
Updated 1/26/04
jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com