[governance] IGC members list

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Jul 19 03:03:26 EDT 2008

Hi All

Enclosed is a list of 114 IGC members who have accepted membership of the
caucus as per the charter's condition, i.e. subscription to the charter. To
quote the charter 'the members of the IGC are individuals, acting in
personal capacity, who subscribe to the charter of the caucus'.

I will keep this list open for 2 more days, for anyone to comment on his or
her exclusion or inclusion. After that, the list will be posted as the
current IGC members list. The list, however, remains open for inclusion of
new members at all times.

It is quite a task to keep track of all the emails from the members, and
consequently there could be inaccuracies in the list which please point out.
I may especially have inadvertently missed including someone's name even
after a confirmation email was sent to me. Please look your name up in the
list and inform me about any such mistake.

I am also taking the liberty to include the names of three members regarding
whom there is enough indication that they do subscribe to the charter but
who, apparently, to my best understanding, did not respond to my email due
to difference in our understanding of some technical issues regarding IGC
processes. I will include the names of Avri, McTim and Jeanette to this list
before I put it out finally in 2 days. To do so was also suggested by Tapani
on the list, to which suggestion I agree.

I will also add to this list more information about those members who have
volunteered additional information.

Parminder

CS - IGC Members List as of 18 July 2008 (tentative)

1

Rabia Abdelkrim Chikh

2

Veronica Cretu