[governance] ICANN Studienkreis Meeting in Helsinki

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Jul 15 05:00:54 EDT 2008

Dear Wolfgang,

I'm always envious of those who can attend your
meetings, I never seem to be in Europe at the
right time!

As the meeting is free, could you arrange for a
recording of the sessions to be put on the web.
Simple audio file would be great, along with any
presentation materials such archives would
provide a valuable record.

Best,

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org