[governance] [process] the IGC charter

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 04:09:24 EDT 2008

Hello Bill,

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 12:41 PM, William Drake
<william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
> Hi

<snip>

> Avri is right that the charter says this, there can be no denying it, it's
> clearly stated.

Parminder hasn't denied it, he is simply going to disregard it,
thereby disenfranchising those of us who do not agree with him.

<snip>

> In any event, while I supported Parminder's suggestion of polling to see who
> thinks they're in the caucus and would like to know that myself,

We will know this AFTER the vote.

 I cannot
> see how the caucus as it is can follow an election procedure that is sharply
> at odds with the explicit wording of its charter.

Agreed, this has been my point all along.

--
Cheers,

McTim
mctim.blogspot.com