[governance] IGF workshop: Internet for All (v 2.0)

KovenRonald at aol.com KovenRonald at aol.com
Wed Jul 2 12:05:46 EDT 2008

Yes, Avri --

Reaffirming Art., 29 was the price that our Chinese friends and other
likeminded delegations made us pay for reaffirming Art. 19. That's what we get for
working thru the UN system and illustrates what to expect if we try to fiddle
too much with the ICANN arrangements to which so many civil society members are
allergic. Better the devil you know ...

Best regards, Rony Koven

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL
Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.