AW: [governance] Kremlin eyes internet control ...

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Thu Jan 10 14:24:15 EST 2008

Usually it is the journalist who picks you, of course, not the other way
around (I do not think even Giselle Bündchen can manage to pick the
journalists she wants to talk to :)).

Wolf, do not despair: even with interviews via email, some editors tend
to distort facts and opinions to favor a certain view. The journalist
who interviews is not necessarily to blame, the editor above him/her is
usually the manipulator... Some media will also use your letter of
correction to do a treplica and make things worse...

[] fraterno

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org