[governance] Comments on Rio - Suggestions for Delhi

Jeremy Malcolm Jeremy at Malcolm.id.au
Sun Jan 6 08:16:54 EST 2008

To save bandwidth, I'll just point to what I have already written at http://igfwatch.org/discussion-board/feedback-for-taking-stock-of-rio
.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org