[governance] Comments on Rio - Suggestions for Delhi

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Jan 6 07:56:43 EST 2008

http://intgovforum.org/forum/index.php?topic=419.0)
> ?  Having just returned to civilisation I'll be preparing my own
>(and would be happy to contribute to it, though it's more appropriate
>for you to coordinate).

Thanks Jeremy for alerting us to this.

I am starting two discussion threads - this one for

(1) discussing various issues with regard to, and (2) seek a common position
on, the IGF secretariat's call seeking comments on how did Rio go, and what
should change for New Delhi. Pl see http://www.intgovforum.org/Q2007.php.

And another thread separately with regard to the issue of rotation of
members of the MAG.

>From the response we get on these two threads we will take a call if a
consensus statement for each of above can be proposed to the list.

Parminder

Parminder and Vittorio, will the IGC be preparing a submission for
taking stock of Rio (see http://www.intgovforum.org/Q2007.php), or on
the renewal of the Advisory Group (see
http://intgovforum.org/forum/index.php?topic=419.0)
?  Having just returned to civilisation I'll be preparing my own
(and would be happy to contribute to it, though it's more appropriate
for you to coordinate).

All the best.

--
Jeremy Malcolm LLB (Hons) B Com
Internet and Open Source lawyer, IT consultant, actor

     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org