[governance] Milestone Agreement Reached Between ICANN, and F Root Server Operator, Internet Systems Consortium

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 22:23:51 EST 2008

Greetings:

It is indeed a pleasure to be beneficiary of the expertise here.

Request:
It would/will be great to read a bottom line (or even speculative) note on
the "*duties and rights*" (often "*rights and duties*")  here entailed.  The
article linked-to describes, as an interesting duality,  not the usual pair,
"*duties and rights*," but, rather here:  "*duties and expectations*" (etc.)
Is the phrase especially meaningful in context? Perhaps?

Also might those with this specific expertise take a look at description of
the *agreement* from different perspectives in the announcements, as
described by different actors.

Thanks much for this present heads-up.

With best wishes, LDMF.
Linda D. Misek-falkoff, Ph.D., J.D.