[governance] Re: Kremlin eyes internet control ...

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri Jan 4 11:06:14 EST 2008

Surely there is a good reason for .ru as well as for .rf in Cyrillic.
The fact that we may not understand sometimes the reasons, or find
different solutions to the problems does not mean the reasons don't
exist, or the solutions will not be turned down in a different culture
than the NorthWest.

This list becomes more and more representing the NW culture, and it
has been like that for a while. This surely worries me.

Best wishes for the New Year to all of you. More detailed wishes are
at my blog http://blog.veni.com

Veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org