[governance] IGC statements

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Sat Feb 23 02:22:00 EST 2008

At 12:20 PM +0530 2/23/08, Parminder wrote:
>We have about 12 hours to go to try and start the consensus process
>of 48 hours.
>
>I see not much interest in main session themes. Ok, I will propose
>them anyway as they stand, but comments are welcome in the next 12
>hours. Thanks. Parminder.

suggest dropping the text on

*3. "Internet Governance for Sustainable Communities"*
and
*6. Netizens - on the Internet as a support for grassroots democracy
and participation in governance issues.*

as neither has been updated or really discussed (I don't know what we
getting ourselves into with the "Internet Governance for Sustainable
Communities", and not understanding it can't really support it.)

People can always send in their own comments: igf at unog.ch

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org