[governance] IGF meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Feb 22 21:43:09 EST 2008

Markus wrote "Our Indian hosts will give us a presentation of the
venue at the consultations Tuesday." So let's to wait and see what
they say, and can ask them to put presentations online.

Sylvia: sorry about the distance, but where ever the meeting's held
it's going to be a 24 hour flight for someone (Rio from Tokyo for
example.)

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org