[governance] IGF meeting

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:17:31 EST 2008

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 8:50 AM, William Drake
<william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch> wrote:
> .. more expensive, worse layovers, with fewer airlines having direct inbound service

It's difficult from California too, and to have a day or two for
recovery from 13+ hour jet leg, it will mean traveling over
Thanksgiving weekend.  My first reaction is that I won't be coming;
that's very disappointing.

The Novotel is the HICC hotel, $200+ / night; I don't see other
lodging within walking distance.

Sylvia
     governance at lists.cpsr.org