[governance] Reconstituting MAG - the missing section

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Feb 22 15:10:37 EST 2008

Hey McTim,

Can you look again closely before I make any changes?

The second paragraph says CS representation should be equal with government
and with PS. That's really important, I think. It doesn't in any way say no
"technical community" - as is clear from the next paragraph acknowledging a
special category of representation- it just says CS should at least equal
government and PS so I am reluctant to drop it.

Can you live with it?

Ian Peter
Ian Peter and Associates Pty Ltd
PO Box 10670 Adelaide St  Brisbane 4000
Australia
Tel (+614) 1966 7772 or (+612) 6687 0773
www.ianpeter.com
www.internetmark2.org
www.nethistory.info