[governance] IGF delhi format

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Feb 22 09:13:52 EST 2008

I also agree with Jeanette, Milton and Adam, but to add diverisity ;-),
I might say -

I was involved in organizing IPv4-v6 workshop. In the beginning,
Japanese Internet community (and myself) tried to focus on
IPv4 depletion, while RIRs and ISOC on IPv6 transition.

In the end, as the available slots were not enough, we had to
merge and we did that. It was not so bad in the end. We had
relatively wider views on the issue.

Likewise, if the MAG and the secretariat act somewhat a
catalyst, bringing different groups/viewpoints in a common
theme, it could be done - not easy, I understand, but if
MAG is authorized to do so beforehand, at least for some
thematic meetings - it may be good.

izumi

2008/2/22, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp>:

> [...]

           Institute for HyperNetwork Society, Oita
           Kumon Center, Tama University, Tokyo
                                  Japan
                                 * * * * *
           << Writing the Future of the History >>