[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Feb 20 12:51:02 EST 2008

Suresh

And this also has to do with my email to Bill in which I am still trying to
understand who all really are against the Meryem/ Ian text.

When you say

Ian's wording below is much
 > more
 > preferable to previous variants I have seen. I withdraw my objection

Over an email in which Meryem refers also to the whole three paras of
Meryem/ Ian formulation

>> So why trying to entirely change the sense and the coherence of the
 >> whole paragraph, with a replacement proposal that is, on top of all
 >> this, nothing but a weaker repetition of the first two paragraphs of
>> the statement?

One is liable to take that all three paras as a combined text under
examination are ok by you. If not, you should I think expressly say it here,
otherwise it becomes difficult for someone trying to gather peoples view to
see what kind of consensus is being reached or not.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org