[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Feb 20 10:52:52 EST 2008

Hit send too soon, very early in the morning in SFO

However, it is essential to ensure broader and more inclusive CS
participation while at the same time ensuring adequate participation from
the technical community.

On the other hand, I'm quibbling here. Ian's wording below is much more
preferable to previous variants I have seen. I withdraw my objection.

	suresh

     governance at lists.cpsr.org