[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Wed Feb 20 05:44:51 EST 2008

Milton,

FWIW I've always heard them referred to in IGF as TC, and of course it does
reduce the number of seats for CS, as do other asymmetries.  It would
certainly be appropriate for a statement to say that there's a very
significant imbalance in stakeholder group representation in the current mAG
with CS being conspicuously underrepresented relative to others, and that
this should be corrected in the refresh.  Saying that gets across our
immediate concern clearly without having to get into questioning who besides
CS gets to be at the table in precisely what numbers and what they should be
called.

Cheers,

BD

     governance at lists.cpsr.org