[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Feb 19 08:43:12 EST 2008

> >>  7 from 46.
> >>
> >>  Adam
> >

> >Thanks, Adam. We instinctively know you will correct us in such details,
> >which allow us to indulgence ourselves in not doing our homework. :)
>

> Oh don't trust me when maths in concerned... I was wrong. Seems there
> are 45 members!

It is strange but in our Feb and May 07 contributions we said that
"Moreover, we express our dissatisfaction with the very limited
representation of civil society in the first instance of the Advisory Group,
which amounted to about five members over about forty".

I now remember that's where I took the number 5 from.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org