[governance] Reconstituting MAG (Tech/admin language)

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Tue Feb 19 05:41:44 EST 2008

Bill,

Do I understand correctly that what you're arguing is that,
basically, IGC statement on MAG membership should state that "CS is
under-represented"? We should better write a standard statement,
then, to be used at each IGF consultation meeting. The good thing is
that it would be consensual and always true (by any definition of CS
on earth and over time).

"Tout ça pour ça!", as we say in French.. (something like "much ado
about nothing", but not carrying exactly the same level of surprise
and disappointment)
What an achievement after 5 years of WSIS and 2 years of IGF!
Congratulations.

Best,
Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org