[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Feb 18 12:00:59 EST 2008

I myself was confused, and a google search didn't clarify much. But I
thought that referring to a national/ state political thinking to
characterize the dominant thinking of global tech community would be
completely out of place, so I gave quarters to Suresh's comments and took
them to refer to the dominant thinking associated with tech community called
'Californian ideology' which for all its fault is at least seen as an
international phenomenon.

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org