[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Feb 18 09:31:20 EST 2008

It wont - in fact it will never happen.  Given that this particular group of
people considers various internet technical bodies "not CS", doesn't like
the liberal ideology of quite a few people participating in such bodies ..
and even Jeremy seems to have a lot of misconceptions about the level of
"governance"  the IETF, for example, can exercise.

So, question: Has all the discussion on this multiple hundred post thread
been, ultimately, useless, and aimed at proposing something that's going to
fall flat?

	srs

     governance at lists.cpsr.org