[governance] Reconstituting MAG

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Mon Feb 18 07:51:22 EST 2008

> This paragraph has lost the recommendation that the position of co-
> chair (or deputy chair, as you have it - I would prefer a co-chair)
> rotate between the stakeholder groups.  It's important not to lose
> that, even if you don't extend it to both chairs as I would.

Jeremy

Ok, I will keep this point open.

However I do personally think that when we are making the removal of gov
co-chair point, making this point of rotating the main chair as well, will
dilute the impact of the co-chair point. And the co-chair point is somewhat
more plausible to be considered especially since the CCBI and some others
have also made a similar point. But this is only one viewpoint, mine. Others
can comment on this...

Parminder

     governance at lists.cpsr.org