AW: [governance] communicating with our peers

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Feb 7 09:26:59 EST 2008

Parminder:.

And if your Feb 07 proposal for more openness and transparency was made as a part of open consultations, a transcript if which was available to me to
see, I apologize that I said I know of no efforts from CS MAG members (though you are not strictly that as a special advisor to the chair)towards
greater opening up of MAG deliberations.

Wolfgang:

I made the intervention during the first closed session after the open consultations, referring to the proposals made during the open consultations in February 2007. So no need for apology. It was not recorded but it is in my memory because this point is very important for me (and the majority of the CS folks inside and outside the MAG).

     governance at lists.cpsr.org