[governance] December 2008 IGC Election Results

Derrick L. Cogburn dcogburn at syr.edu
Mon Dec 22 05:34:00 EST 2008

Dear Colleagues,

It is my pleasure to report the results of the December 2008 Election
of the Civil Society Internet Governance Caucus.  With 89 votes cast,
we have the following result:

Ginger Paque (55.06%, n=49)
Sivasubramanian Muthusamy (19.10%, n=17)
None of the Above (16.85%, n=15)
Asif Kabani (8.99%, n=8)

My hearty congratulations go out to Ginger Paque, our new co-
coordinator, and to all those that participated in the election.  In
terms of voting participation, we had a 22% response rate and slightly
less overall voter participation than in the last election (n=100).

I will maintain all data in confidence until after the appeal
deadline, and then delete it.

Kindest regards,
Derrick

Prof. Derrick L. Cogburn
School of Information Studies
and Moynihan Institute of Global Affairs
Maxwell School of Citizenship & Public Affairs
Syracuse University
346 Hinds Hall
Syracuse, NY 13244-4100
Phone: +1.315.443.5441