[governance] REAL net neutrality in now a hope!

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 16:26:40 EST 2008

Karl,

You have an interest in promoting a useless product (alt. root TLDs) that can't be found by the common Internet user utilizing any of the standard search engines.   As a businessman, you are pushing what amounts to defective merchandise.  OK.  I get that.  Your motive is clear.  Good luck with your endeavor.