[governance] IGF meeting, Geneva, 23-24 February 2009

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue Dec 16 08:23:26 EST 2008

Hi,

It exists www.carnaval-geneve.ch but is near the bottom of the local
festival calendar in terms of size etc.  Might provide an amusing
distraction after the usual CS+ dinner though.

Bill

William J. Drake
Senior Associate
Centre for International Governance
Graduate Institute of International and
   Development Studies
Geneva, Switzerland
william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
New book: Governing Global Electronic Networks,
http://tinyurl.com/5mh9jj