[governance] Free Web Plan Being Pushed by FCC Head

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 09:00:30 EST 2008

Greetings and more information  insight and interpretation please?

"Free" sounds good, increasing access (4 all or at least many)..

Then, speculating down-stream,

Query:
are there prospects or possibilities that a limiting or limited content
access will become familiar and customary (payment free too, which is really
good marketing and in many many ways a great idea overall) so that people
become accustomed to restricted content .. then is it possible later it
won't be free anymore but all that is available?

Any *free speech* implications - pprominent or implied?  Any  discernible
'intended or unintended social or otherwise
*conditioning-effects* up for debate or discussion?

Just asking, your enlightening posts much appreciated,

Linda

Dr. L.D.Misek-Falkoff.
Individual e-post.
For I.D. here:
*Respectful Interfaces*
Communications Coordination Committee for the U.N.