[governance] Dinner on Friday night

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Tue Dec 2 11:33:26 EST 2008

Dear all

We have identified a really good venue with great food (not difficult in
Hyderabad) for our customary dinner of APC people and friends and
colleagues.

The party will be on Friday, 5 December from 18h45 onwards.

Venue: Ginger Court Restaurant (Galaxy Rooftop Bar)

Madhapur, before Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad (it is in the same road as
Hi-Tech City)

Tel 040 23113731/32/33

Please let me and Karen (karenb at gn.apc.org) know if you are coming and
more or less how many people you will bring.

We will let you know what the cost will be.

Please pass this around and looking forward to seeing you there.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen - executive director
association for progressive communications
p o box 29755 melville - south africa 2109
anriette at apc.org - tel/fax + 27 11 726 1692
http://www.apc.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org