[governance] Themes for the coming IGFs

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 13:14:23 EST 2008

I like to see rights coupled with responsibilities.  Is there a way to
include themes about end-user, ISP, State Parties responsibilities as
well as rights?  Yes, these issues come up under other themes -
openness, access, security, ...  - - still I'm more supportive when I
see what I get and what I give on the same page.

Sylvia

Sylvia Caras
People Who

Because of the date and site change, I didn't come to this year's
meeting, and the travel options for me from Santa Cruz  to Sharm are
difficult, and I'm still researching an easy way to get to  Vilnius.
It's a big help to have the dates and locations in advance.   Thanks
for the reporting everyone has done.

S.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org