[governance] Co-ordinator elections - Asif Kabani short bio and

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Fri Dec 12 03:51:25 EST 2008

Fully agree.
And let me add that it would be useful that the three candidates give
us some hints about their involvement so far in _CS_ activities in
WSIS and IGF related context, if this doesn't appear from the bio
they sent. Among the three candidates, one has been participating for
years, the other has shown up recently, and the third has sent, well,
4 (four) messages since this caucus has started to discuss on its
mailing list (April 2004)... if I dare to call a "message" a "thanks"
or "congratulations" word.
Sorry to be blunt, but the coordinator position is important for the
caucus.

Best,
Meryem

     governance at lists.cpsr.org