[governance] Draft of Chairman's paper

Jeffrey A. Williams jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
Mon Dec 8 02:26:02 EST 2008

Avri and all,

  Well sorry it was a strain for you to respond.  Very unfortunate.

  Well as to the subject of your response, I can only say that if
openness and transparency is a policy, than publishing a chairman's
report would seem a normal thing to do.

  I already agreed indirectly that this "Draft" report is indeed just
that, a "Draft".  And yes of course such a chairman's report would
be first published as a draft.

  Ignorance is of course bliss.  Yet ignorance is often times as a bliss,
a danger to those doing the ignoring.  Sorry that you Avri have such a
hateful attitude.

jwkckid1 at ix.netcom.com
My Phone: 214-244-4827

     governance at lists.cpsr.org