[governance] Draft of Chairman's paper

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Dec 8 23:24:38 EST 2008

hi,

very true.  it is the draft that was posted the last day of the
meeting.  it was just the the announcement of it was covered by the
film from Egypt starting up a bit quickly (my fault - i gave the cue a
tad ealry).  the final day's synthesis will be added and another
version will be released.

apologies for accidentally misleading you into thinking it was a
complete draft instead of an incomplete draft.

a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org