[governance] IGC co coordinator nomination: John Walubengo

Max Senges maxsenges at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 06:32:29 EST 2008

Dear Ginger, Ian, Parminder and all

Is it possible to create a url (?wiki-page?) where the candidates can
introduce themselves and what they see as their approach and commitment to
the role they are interested to play?

Thanks for considering this request
Max

On Sat, Dec 6, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Ginger Paque <ginger at paque.net> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am flattered to be considered for the position of IGC co coordinator.
> However, in the interests of a valid and lively elections process, I would
> like to propose another excellent candidate so that we have a range of
> options.
>
> I nominate John Walubengo, a Diplo colleague and experiences IG actor for
> the co coordinator. I have not heard back from him whether he would accept
> or not, but to ensure that his name is on the list before the deadline, I
> am
> proposing his name at this time.
>
> Thanks everyone! Thanks John!
> Saludos,
> Ginger

"The world of the senses is just the base camp:
we are meant to be as much at home in consciousness as in the world of
physical reality.
[...] We are not cabin-dwellers, born to a life cramped and confined;
we are meant to explore, to seek, to push the limits of our potential as
human beings"
                                               (Easwaran, Bhagavad Gita, p.
10)

Dr. Max Senges