[governance] IGC co coordinator nomination: John Walubengo

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Sat Dec 6 04:48:55 EST 2008

Hi everyone,

I am flattered to be considered for the position of IGC co coordinator.
However, in the interests of a valid and lively elections process, I would
like to propose another excellent candidate so that we have a range of
options.

I nominate John Walubengo, a Diplo colleague and experiences IG actor for
the co coordinator. I have not heard back from him whether he would accept
or not, but to ensure that his name is on the list before the deadline, I am
proposing his name at this time.

Thanks everyone! Thanks John!
Saludos,
Ginger