CSU ITU interface / Re: [governance] IGC meeting at the IGF

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri Dec 5 20:32:29 EST 2008

At 07:12 05/12/2008, Dr. Francis MUGUET wrote:
>Dear Jean Louis and Parminder and Francis,

I have worked on workable and free approach with the ITU for years
(early 2003). But until recently ITU was not perceived as important
to the Internet community. This approach is documented on
http://i-sector.org - the text was edited by ITU staff. I reported on
it on several occasions. I did not plan to revive its prep-team
(bootstrap) before one month or two, in order to match the 2009
meetings with informed and trained people.
jfc

     governance at lists.cpsr.org