[governance] [Fwd: Civil society speakers]

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Mon Dec 1 04:44:40 EST 2008

Hi everyone, please find below the response to our suggestions for CS
speakers for the opening and closing panels in Hyderabad.

Dear Jeanette,

I suppose you are on your way to Hyderabad. Many thanks for your
suggestions for civil socuety speakers for the opening and closing
sessions. It is my pleasure to inform you that Alice and Graciela have
been invited to speak at the opening session and Anita at the closing
session. I have sent an email to the three of them and ask them to
prepare a short and concise address of up to five minutes - the shorter
the better!

Feel free to share this email with whoever you wish.

Best regards
Markus

     governance at lists.cpsr.org