[governance] Rights & the Internet: Synthe...

Jaco Aizenman skorpio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 13:58:31 EDT 2008

Dear MG,

Very good start!, and thanks for letting others collaborate.  Here are my 2
cents:

1. REFERENCES: Consider including in the text references to countries that
already have *specific *Internet Rights (Germany) or are in process to have
them (Costa Rica).

2. ALL in 4?: Consider resuming all the rights in 4: Existence (includes
access), Presence, Content (includes privacy), Projection.

Best regards,

Jaco

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 8:55 AM, gurstein at gmail.com <gurstein at gmail.com>wrote:

> I've shared a document with you called "Rights & the Internet: Synthesis
> Paper":
> http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcskr5r9_7n2dnxhs&invite=f83hm3s
>
> It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
> document, just click the link above.
> ---
>
> I have created a shareable Google Document with my edit of Parminder's
> draft.
>
> with this I am giving permission for the entire list to "view" the
> document.
>
> with another note I will invite Ian and Parminder to "collaborate" on the
> document i.e. be able to edit it online.
>
> "Collaborators" are able to invite others to edit the document so those who
> wish to have input into editing this document should contact either Ian,
> Parminder or myself. (I'm travelling as of Monday night Vancouver time and
> I'll be in the air most of the next 24 hours so those looking to become
> collaborators should either contact me directly or if after Monday evening
> contact Ian or Parminder.
>
> This is the first time I've tried to do this with an entire list so I'm not
> exactly sure how it is going to work out but it will I think be better to
> try to do it this way than to do any form of collaborative editing on an
> open elist.
>
> Best,
>
> MG

Jaco Aizenman L.