[governance] Rights & the Internet: Synthe...

gurstein at gmail.com gurstein at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 10:55:59 EDT 2008

I've shared a document with you called "Rights & the Internet: Synthesis
Paper": http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcskr5r9_7n2dnxhs&invite=f83hm3s It's
not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this
document, just click the link above. --- I have created a shareable Google
Document with my edit of Parminder's draft. with this I am giving
permission for the entire list to "view" the document. with another note I
will invite Ian and Parminder to "collaborate" on the document i.e. be able
to edit it online. "Collaborators" are able to invite others to edit the
document so those who wish to have input into editing this document should
contact either Ian, Parminder or myself. (I'm travelling as of Monday night
Vancouver time and I'll be in the air most of the next 24 hours so those
looking to become collaborators should either contact me directly or if
after Monday evening contact Ian or Parminder. This is the first time I've
tried to do this with an entire list so I'm not exactly sure how it is
going to work out but it will I think be better to try to do it this way
than to do any form of collaborative editing on an open elist. Best, MG