[governance] FW: Caribbean Internet Forum 2008 - Draft Agenda

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Aug 28 10:37:44 EDT 2008

FYI,

6th Caribbean Internet Forum is Oct. 29-31.
This year's theme is 'Mobile Internet for Development.'
I'm sure igcers would be welcome, follow the links below to check out the agenda and/or register.
CIF is a regional multistakeholder Internet forum, with a couple years head start on IGF.
CIF's evolution informs some of my views on IGF.

Lee