[governance] Rights in IG research

Jacques Berleur jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be
Sun Aug 24 12:41:54 EDT 2008

Jeffrey,
As I already asked you personally, but without success: PLEASE STOM
SPAMMING. Again, six emails from you on the list on August 20th, and
all on the same subject "Rights in IG research".
As I told you, if all the members were as prolific as you are, we
should receive more than 1,000 emails a day for this sole list....
Your production is quite higher than that of the coordinator!
Please thanks for refraining...
Thanks

  Prof. Jacques BERLEUR, Prof. Emer.
  Facultes Universitaires Notre-Dame de la Paix
  Rue de Bruxelles, 61
  5000 NAMUR
  BELGIUM
  mailto:jberleur at info.fundp.ac.be