[governance] new MAG members

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Fri Aug 22 09:10:16 EDT 2008

hi

i'm stunned actually..  and can't think of what
the reasons would be..  even taking various factors into account..

but can only add my - and all of APC's collective
thanks - and a simple thank you doesn't seem
quite enough - for all of the extraordinary work
adam has contributed to the IGF process through the MAG - and prior to..

so sorry adam, as i'm sure you were keen to continue..

and on the other hand, congratulations of course
to jeanette, ken, qusai and robin - and the
incoming members - valeria, natasha, graciela and YJ

karen