[governance] co-coordinator election results

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Aug 21 01:14:31 EDT 2008

If none has any objection, I agree to the proposal that the next elections
are held after IGF, Hyderabad, and I continue in the position of
co-coordinator till then.

However, instead of Jan 2009, it is good to hold elections in December of
each year, so that after the outgoing co-coordinator have contributed to the
immediately post IGF activities, like reports etc, the new coordinator take
charge on January 1 giving the new coordinator good time to prepare for the
Feb IGF consultations.

Parminder