[governance] co-coordinator election results

jlfullsack jlfullsack at wanadoo.fr
Wed Aug 20 04:04:23 EDT 2008

Dear Parminder

Once gain, many thanks for your very clear informations which provide us the best insight of what is going on and, moreover, what is important in all this info-flow.

My best thanks also for your job and your commitment, for the sake of the CS involved in the different domains of the WSIS follow-up process.

My congratulations to Ian and my best wishes for a successfull job during his mandate.  I do hope he'll do his best to keep the CS informed in due course about the main events and of progress in the Internet governance field, in respect to the principles of both the CS declarations of Geneva and Tunis.

Jean-Louis Fullsack
CSDPTT-France