SV: SV: [governance] ISO standards

Nyangkwe Agien Aaron nyangkweagien at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 12:48:11 EDT 2008

Kicki wrote:
"it is the card and we do not need to Braille it, only to cut one
corner which we hoped to get standardised. It is not that complicated,
but if you cut the card yourself, it will become invalid".
That is the story that would have been told since to avoid all the
tongue twisting here that have taken place here.

I do earnestly hope and believe that in a forum like this one where
people have less time to throw away, beating about the bush (as has
happened on this topic) is the easiest way to call people for  cards
playing.
But the....

Cheers
Aaron

On 8/15/08, Kicki Nordström <kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org> wrote:
> Dear Roland,
>
> You misunderstood me, it is not the slot we need to fix  it is the card and we do not need to Braille it, only to cut one corner which we hoped to get standardised. It is not that complicated, but if you cut the card yourself, it will become invalid.
>
> Yours
> Kicki
>

> Kicki Nordström
> Synskadades Riksförbund (SRF)
> World Blind Union (WBU)
> 122 88 Enskede
> Sweden
> Tel: +46 (0)8 399 000
> Fax: +46 (0)8 725 99 20
> Cell: +46 (0)70 766 18 19
> E-mail: kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org
>
> kicki.nordstrom at telia.com (private)

Aaron Agien Nyangkwe
Journalist/Outcome Mapper
Special Assistant To The President
Coach of ASAFE Camaroes Street Football Team.
ASAFE
P.O.Box 5213
Douala-Cameroon
Tel. 237 3337 50 22