[governance] Proposed contribution for the Hyderabad programme

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Wed Aug 13 06:38:49 EDT 2008

Parminder, thanks.

Last week Jeanette forwarded an email from Markus Kummer about the
review/external evaluation (email August 6, subject [governance]
[Fwd: Outside evaluation]). The review will be on the agenda of
September's open consultation, and any external review process a
sub-item of that.  I think we're taking the right approach by making
our general views known for the August 15 deadline, and then working
on detail for a statement to be read at the September meeting.

Adam

     governance at lists.cpsr.org